Sep 6, 2013

Project J.A.R.V.I.S

Boot Screen from the OS: J.A.R.V.I.S

What is Project J.A.R.V.I.S?

Project J.A.R.V.I.S is a project undertaken by eight students from India, many belonging to different regions of the country coming together for creating a revolutionary software that many just dreamed of. Project Jarvis is an Operating System named J.A.R.V.I.S by the developers. Project Jarvis, is an Operating System which is in itself, is an A.I personality of its own. Project Jarvis aims at helping people with their day-to-day jobs and carries the potential required for powering the I.T Industry for the next 50 years. Learning from it’s past experiences, Jarvis utilizes itself by helping people create, do and entertain themselves. Jarvis also has the capability of making decisions from it’s past experiences.Jarvis puts the users at ease and does all the heavy works for them.

Currently under development, Project J.A.R.V.I.S is set to release later this year. The project is currently funded by Tech Society and the members on the project itself. The project is open to any contributions whether it’s assistance or donations.

All the exclusive news on Project J.A.R.V.I.S can be found here and the Official Facebook Page of Tech Society. Tech Society is now the Official Online Partner for Project J.A.R.V.I.S.

Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: