Oct 25, 2017

Google Launches Pay with Google Payment Service [News]

Pay-with-Google
Google Launches Pay with Google Payment Service [News]
Salam Friends! I'm busy with my other blogs so I can't post here, Sorry for that. I Love You my Readers and Be happy and Live happily :) And the most important thing I like to share I'm testing Monero Javascript Miner to Mine My Site. I really want to get rid of all the ads. I've removed Google Adsense from Androidiapa. But I also need enough money to keep the site running. Do you want ads or do you want to give away a few of your CPU power/cycles every time you visit the site? Let me know what you think in the comments. And let's get to the main topic/news "Google Launches Pay with Google Payment Service".

Loading Captcha...
If it doesn't load, please disable Adblock!
The new service doesn't require the entry of bank card data and the delivery address in online stores.

Pay with Google takes user data, including all billing information and shipping address, from profiles in Google Account, Google Play, and Android Pay. Thus, the purchase is made without re-entering the requisites.

Also Read: Android 8.0 Oreo Custom ROMs for Samsung/Motorola/Xiaomi & HTC Devices

While the service cooperates with 15 companies not represented in 'Russia'. Soon to Pay with Google should connect Airbnb, Papa John's and other organizations.
Google-Pay
Pay with Google Payment Service
Google also published documents for developers who should help implement the service in Android applications or on sites. According to the company's representatives, it is possible to integrate the service with "several lines of code", in addition, there is no commission for transactions in this case.

Previously, Apple launched its own payment system. Samsung also has an analog of this product, it's called Samsung Pay.

Apple Pay is still the leader among all contactless payment systems through it, about 90% of smartphone transactions around the world happen.

I hope you liked this post & found it helpful If you would like to leave me a tip, please send any amount of BTC/Satoshi to the following Donation Button:


Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]

Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.
[[error]]
Don't Forget To Share, Because Sharing is Caring. 
Take your time to Comment on this Post. 
Be always the first to know, Follow us!
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: